Sunday, April 27, 2014

Tower Garden Living

aeroponic garden picking strawberries


IMAG0276 IMAG0277 IMAG0278 IMAG0279 IMAG0280 IMAG0281 IMAG0283 IMAG0284Living with my Tower Garden outside my office window has become a part of life I didn’t know I was missing! I always wanted to have fresh fruit and vegatables but was lacking in the green thumb gene. I have had my Tower Garden less than a Month and have been enjoying the fresh strawberries and herbs in the first few weeks. I have watched the cucumber and squash plants grow and flower.
IMAG0279I will be adding the lettuce and other vegatables that I started from seeds to fill in the spaces I left open for them. The extension kit sure comes in handy for this.  The other option I have is the roller base. During the Spring, Summer and Fall in my area this allows to me to easily move and turn the garden to allow even sun on all sides or protect it from the sun during the hottest summer months when most people are unable to grow a typical garden my area.


muf tomatoes in TG outside picI will also be able to grow all winter long because I will be able to roll the Tower Garden inside on the days we have below freezing weather or use grow lights  if needed. The other lovely thing is the sound of the water! I have always had ponds with waterfalls in my yard but not right outside my window watering my garden!


My Tower Garden Website for information on becoming an affiliate for $50.00 a year please contact me.


muf price compare pic



Tower Garden Living

No comments:

Post a Comment