Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Personal Update:

Hello to all my friends here in the WTI community, and to anyone else who may have cause or occasion to stumble upon and find interest in this blog post :)


I am proud and humbled to be a member here, and to have found some solid friendships and business contacts.  On a personal note, I want to apologize for not being recently as involved as I had been when I first joined here by invite of Deborah Lynne.  I have many things going on in my off line world involving family obligations and responsibilities, which will culminate in me spending the summer months in Michigan, USA.


On the “professional end”, I am the creator/founder of the Hunger Game Matrix, as well as some other recent biz opps, and continue striving to make these opportunities fun, creative, unique, and profitable for all who actively work with them and realize that these platforms represent inexpensive ways to step into the “work from home” and “work online” arenas, NOT INVESTMENTS.  Many of my friends from WTI are also active in the platforms I create.  Most notably, Beck Elan and Deborah Lynne.  I speak to them both frequently, and they are both well aware of my vision.  Should anyone have curiosity about sites to visit, or more information, please speak with either of them if you are unable to communicate directly with me.


I will be “hitting the road”, and driving from California to Michigan in early June.  On the way, I may stop off and meet some online friends if my chosen path makes that possible.  Once things are more settled and dealt with, I fully intend to be one of the more active and passionate members here with WTI again.  I appreciate Greg, and his vision, and all he has made available here for us, and all he continues to do to help anyone who is willing to apply themselves to at least begin on a path to potential financial rewards from exploring online.


I also hope that at some point, ALL of the platforms, biz opps, and programs (tools, diet aids, training programs, etc.) that are represented on WTI pages will be held to some level of integrity in their business practices so that when “newbies”, and even “veterans” see a “brand” affiliated with WTI, that affiliation will serve as notice that the “brand” IS reputable, trustworthy, and represents a genuine opportunity.  I wish happiness, success, prosperity and good health to all who read these words, and thank EVERYONE in WTI who embraced me and made me feel as though I am a member …….  a FAMILY member!



Personal Update:

No comments:

Post a Comment