Tuesday, May 27, 2014

SEO Resources - How To Get Your Website Seen

SEO Resources – How To Get Your Website Seen


Greg and Dori Eddolls SEO ResourcesSo I am sitting here playing with a whole huge list of resources that allow me to post ads for my website all over the web. They say it goes to 1 million plus places. In particular I am posting ads to share the free community at WTI.


But I am pondering if using these kinds of tools are actually valuable in increasing Google SERPS or Traffic to your site? Or is it just another layer of the Marketing onion online and a waste of my time?


I paid only $4.99 for this list of sites to use for backlinks, pinging url’s, search engine submission, article directories and ad walls.


It sure seems like people must do this for a particular reason. Again we are unraveling the multiple onion layers of crafty folks who have learned how to work with the changing system of internet marketing and SEO modification.


There are so many aspects to the successful exposure of your business to the masses. Using the technical prowess of others’ systems is a no brainer. They put together this list of sites to which I can submit my business or ad. Doing this partially manually and partially automated depending on the site. I mean it’s about getting more backlinks still right? We can not forget this basic component of SEO. So if you have been doing everything you can to get more ranking in the SERP’s and more traffic to your site….click below to learn more and get the list yourself.


Engage the marketing system



SEO Resources - How To Get Your Website Seen

No comments:

Post a Comment